Tuesday, 6 December 2011

Day Off!






Today was the first day in a long time that I've not had anything to do - it was absolutely amazing. I slept in, went to yoga and then made myself a Christmas maxi skirt. 
It's very glittery so I'll get it on here soon. 
I forgot that I hadn't posted my finished fashion film - I am completely sick of watching it now but you can take a wee look and let me know what you think. It's based on the theme of Castaway and the model in it is my amazing sister, Emily. She was very patient as I made her stand in the freezing cold. 
Today I'm wearing leggings and shoes - New Look, top - Topshops, belt - Dorothy Perkins, cardi and coat - charity shop, necklace - H&M and hat - M&S.

4 comments:

  1. wow ! you look gorgeous !! i love this outfit !

    ReplyDelete
  2. So in love with these leggings!! Great look!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these leggins! great outfit! :)
    would you like to follow each other? Just follow me and I'll folow you back :)
    http://mylifemydreammypassion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally get what you are saying
    you can spend so long on something you start
    seeing it differently + just end up hating it
    or that's just me!!!

    this is a-m-a-z-i-n-g Meggy
    *JUST* the kind Of thing I love ... I mean I love clothes
    posts but it's not really my main passion ... but things
    like this are

    the music is PERFECT to accompany it
    at 0.10-0.14 with the skirt ruffles (+ that music)
    my breath was taken away

    I think the bit at .59 is so beautiful and probably
    my favourite bit ... the white wrap billowing in the
    wind + just the metaphors I get from it ... letting go
    - surrender

    I get a real David Lynch twin peaks feel from it
    if you've not already seen TP get the box set on your xmas
    list cause I'm sure you'd love it!!

    tell you sister it was worth EVERY FREEZING COLD
    SECOND

    amazing stuff Meggy
    I love seeing people's visions like this :)
    - George

    ReplyDelete