Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Winter is Coming






Today my plans did not go to plan. I wanted to go to yoga but didn't. I also wanted to start filming my fashion film but that didn't work out either. So all in all a very unproductive day. 
Although in the midst of all this un-productivity I did manage to find my perfect little black dress. I need  one for work fashion shows etc. I can't believe I've never had one before but I've always found it so difficult to find one. The one I bought is not only perfect but was also super cheap! I'll do a post of it sometime soon.
It's starting to get really cold now, but I braved bare legs for perhaps the last time. Today's outfit - skirt - charity shop, jumper - somewhere in Florida, socks and necklace - H&M, boots - New Look, belt - Dorothy Perkins and coat - Next. 

9 comments:

  1. The scenery in this photos are amazing. You look gorgeous my dear. I love the plaid skirt paired with those boots - so chic and stylish. Love the oolor of that coat as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic outfit - I adore the coat and boots. I love boots with a bit of a heel! Practical but chic, I like to think. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your unproductive day. Hope you get your motivation!

    Anyway, I am loving the color of your boots can' believe it's from H&M! I want one!

    XOXO
    Shels
    http://followyourbliss4ever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your skirt

    www.thechicstyler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great boots! I would never think to buy a boot in that color, but I imagine they go with so much of your wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love that skirt and those little booties! I hope you can survive winter, I have to survive a really hot summer here in Australia! :/

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meggy you are mesmerizing! I love your eyes :) And your outfits.. Read your previous posts and I'm lovin your blog. It'll be lovely if we could follow each other! I am following you now :)

    Remember to follow through Google Friend Connect! :))
    && Don't forget to check out my blog -

    http://lovelybulatao.blogspot.com/

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute look. I particularly like that skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your comment on my blog! Beautiful pictures and love the coat:)

    xx Laura
    www.thenewgirlintown-lauraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete