Thursday, 3 November 2011

Still Life Photography






It is scarily warm for November. I can't actually believe I went out without a coat or jumper! 
At uni we have started a still life photography course. Our current project is to select accessories which relate to a certain photographer's style and take photos of them. So my first two photos are influenced by Richard Billingham's work and the 2nd two are inspired by Pierre et Gilles. I didn't think that I would enjoy still life photography but I think I am now obsessed. I have spent all night taking photos. Please let me know what you think of them.
So today's overly summery outfit is - shirt, leggings and boots - River Island, earrings and necklace - H&M, bracelets - random Spanish shop and (mum's) bag - Louis Vuitton. 

10 comments:

  1. your top is so pretty! Nice outfit :) I love your photos, especially the one with the fire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos!
    love your shirt!!! aren't u happy that it has still nice weather?

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your top!!i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really reaaally appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!!! :D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^
    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh la la the glittered glasses are AMAZING!
    love them !!!
    xoxo

    Syriously in Fashion
    Syriously Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the necklace and the tights. perfect!



    www.shevahh.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That top is absolutely fantastic! Love the bag too!
    -Meagan
    www.spunkychateau.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think these pictures are fantastic !! being a really girly girl the last one with the sparkly glasses would fit in my room quite nicely !!!! its like a explosions of goodness...

    Please follow ; http:/imitationisthegreatestformofflattery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete