Monday, 14 November 2011

Short Suit



Hola. I tried making my fashion film today, it's not going well. I definitely will never be a film maker. 
Now this week is very exciting for a number of reasons. Firstly - Versace in H&M = AMAZING. Secondly (it's a bit geeky and uncool) - Breaking Dawn comes out in the cinema and I might be hitting the midnight showing. Then I also have a photo shoot for the Spectrum and a fashion show to look forward to. 
Tonight I am going to stare at Jonny Depp's face in the Rum Diaries.
So today I'm wearing, shorts - River Island, jumper - Tesco, belt - Dorothy Perkins, jacket - New Look, clutch - Accessories, earrings - H&M, shoes - Urban Outfitters and scarf - Erdem. 


8 comments:

  1. Wow! Great blog and photos! I love it :) and I love your bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! Way to master the art of the Mix.
    -Marie
    So What If I Like Pretty Things

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! I love the scarf!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Megs, loving the mustard loafers. I see that you're in the UK - I've been addicted to Sleek make-up since I visited London. Somehow I now have 3 eyeshadow palettes and 3 blushes. :P

    ReplyDelete