Monday, 7 November 2011

Scotland on Sunday








Today I was wearing a skirt with this outfit but I must have eaten too much because the elastic in the waist burst. So I hope you enjoy the photos with the newly improved outfit. 
Yesterday, a job I worked on a few weeks ago was published in the Scotland on Sunday newspaper. On the front page of the article they credited me as the photographer, which is a mistake. As you can imagine, the actual photographer was not happy. I think that the shoot came out beautifully and I am so pleased with it. I was also credited as the assistant stylist which is really exciting! Please let me know what you think of the photos.
So today's outfit, playsuit - River Island, cardigan - Anthropology, belt - Dorothy Perkins, necklace - H&M, boots - New Look and I can't remember where the socks are from. 
Please leave your comments because I love reading them. 

4 comments:

  1. love everything about the photos Meggy
    the mood/styling and just the whole feeling they evoke
    my favourite is the first, I love the contrast with
    the green carpet and just how the photo is real wistful/pensive

    haha!! I love that you got the photographer credit as well!!!
    it makes up for the other week when you wern't credited :)

    great camera - looks so cool around your neck
    ... reminds me I've got to start taking photos
    with my pentax k1000 again
    George

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post dear!!

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit chick!
    I am Also Meggy BTW haha

    http://memorylaneuk.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Meggy! you have cool name ;-)
    anyway I just wanted to say i love those pictures, everything about it so so gorgeous i love the first pic... you have cool job!
    take care. greetings from Italy.
    xoxo, Haus of Gala

    ReplyDelete