Thursday, 10 November 2011

Mmmm Sexy Photo



So in the 2nd photo I was pretending to be a whale for some reason. Good.
I think I've mentioned this before, every year my family stages a scene for our family Christmas card. The final product arrived today and I could not be more excited. So excited in fact that I have already given one out!! I will definitely show you a picture of it nearer Christmas. I still can't believe that Christmas is just around the corner, I feel like this year has flown in. 
Now today I'm wearing...top - Next, shorts - Primark, boots - River Island, hairband - Accessorise and necklace and earrings - H&M. 



4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh I love your whale picture :D Your shoes are so sparkly and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the second pic is so funny!!! hehehehe take care. xoxo, Haus of Gala

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh Ah Lovely!


    (Bloggin about Fashion : www.the-parisienne.com/)
    ... and maybe we can follow each others!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty in these photos, I like them! Nice post!

    Take a look and follow me if you like
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete