Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Long Wednesday



Work today was ridiculously long. However the day picked up when I got a solo song for my choirs Christmas concert which is happening in a couple of weeks. I'm singing 'Ain't No Mountain High' - but right now I still don't know it so am going to have to start practising now. 
Now today I'm wearing hairband - Oakwood at Jane Davidson, jumper - Tesco, skirt - H&M, belt - River Island, tights - Somewhere in France, boots - Office and bag - Dunmore Scotland.  




4 comments:

  1. love your skirt, you look so cute :)

    follow me :)
    www.amazinglybe-au-tiful.blogspot.com

    xox,
    Isa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your skirt! Amazing outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, your blog is inspiring! You are a very interesting person. I will follow you!
    xoxo

    http://nikandpic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete