Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Halloween



Happy (slightly) belated halloween. I hope you have had a good one. I've had a very busy long weekend, but it's sadly over now. On the plus side I will now stop neglecting my blog. 
So tonight I went out once again to celebrate halloween, this time as the Black Swan. Fortunately I had all the bits for this costume lying around the house so it was very cheap and easy to do. I am in love with this make up. 
Ballet is something which I have always loved. I did ballet lessons for 17 years and when I was younger I had dreams of becoming a ballet teacher. Love love love this outfit, and I hope you do too. Please leave your comments. 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pix! You're stunning :)

    http://ulianashalaeva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaa LOVE IT!

    www.neifilef.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! this is perfection! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this costume is SO PERFECT! well done!

    ReplyDelete