Monday, 21 November 2011

Fashion Show





Let me tell you about my very eventful weekend. On Friday, I was assistant styling on 3 photo shoots. One which will be in the Sunday Mail and used for a model agencies' Christmas card (it's top secret but it looked amazing!) and the 2nd two will be in Spectrum magazine. 
On Saturday I was working at the shop and then went on a night out. 
Sunday I was working I worked at a fashion show which was to raise money for an amazing cause. Rachel Appolinari died earlier this year of a brain tumour and now her family are raising money for the hospital which looked after her. It was a very emotional day but the show looked fantastic. Above, there is a photo of Lindsay Campbell the stylist, myself and my friend Rosie along with all the fabulous models from yesterday. Another exciting thing which happened yesterday is that my blog was featured on the Jane Davidson  website. The Scottish Fashion Bloggers council then saw this and then wrote a wee bit about me on their Facebook page which was amazing!
Today I'm wearing Bambi jumper, socks and boots - H&M, jeans - MiH at Jane Davidson, hat - ASOS, belt - River Island and the cardigan is from a charity shop. 
Hope you all had a brilliant weekend. 






4 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and I LOVE IT! You are beautiful!!!! Would love for you to stop by my little piece of the blogosphere. I am doing a fun giveaway here is the link: http://www.lovelinds.com/2011/11/stella-and-dot-giveaway.html

    xoxo Linds

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE ARE REALLY liking that sweatshirt!!
    ps thanks for your awesome comments always!

    www.shervinsworld.com

    ReplyDelete