Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Exploding Brain



I'm not sure why blogger insists on doing crazy things to a lot of my photos but I kind of like it. Maybe blogger hates my legs!
This week I've been feeling like my brain is going to explode - I have so much on at the moment, I have to do lists coming out of my ears. 
I'm working at a fashion show tomorrow and I have absolutely no idea what to wear - please give me some ideas. 
So today - skirt - Miss Selfridge, jumper - H&M, boots - New Look, belt - River Island, hat - Accessorise and cape - Oakwood at Jane Davidson. 


5 comments:

  1. why won't blogger warhol-ise my photos!!??

    you don't need any input on what to wear Meggy
    it'll be killer for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely stunning, such a chic skirt and a cute hat <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great!!
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that cape is great!

    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wear the Diane von Furstenberg Spring/Summer '11 dress. its my fave. xx

    ReplyDelete