Sunday, 13 November 2011

Erdem Scarf




This is my beautiful new Erdem scarf which I won in a competition at work yesterday at work. Erdem has been one of my favourite designers for a long time and I am always lusting after his clothes, but unfortunately I can't afford any of them. So, as you can imagine I haven't stop smiling since I got this beauty. It comes straight from his pre Spring/Summer '12 collection. Yes, you heard right S/S stuff is already hitting the shop floor before we've even had winter. Mental. 
This morning I went to the beach to do more work on my fashion film. Once again it was absolutely freezing but I really enjoy going to the beach whatever the weather. Beige suede shoes are not a good call for sad though. 
So with my beautiful scarf I am wearing, skirt - Zara, jumper - Primark, belt - Dorothy Perking and 
shoes - Urban Outfitters. 


5 comments:

  1. What an amazing win - love the scarf and the beach pictures :O)
    Thanks for the comment on my blog, have a lovely day,
    Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the print of your scarf! and your skirt too :) xoxo, Haus of Gala

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit!!

    http://beantownsbarbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. goddamn meggy
    where the hell do you live?!!
    I hope you appreciate what is all around you haha!!
    cause I'm real damn jealous!!!

    I love the contrast of the greys against your
    clothes colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh I love this one too! That scarf and that skirt together are great.
    -Marie
    So What If I Like Pretty Things

    ReplyDelete