Thursday, 17 November 2011

Crying Thursday




Today I'm sad - I didn't get to H&M in time to get any Versace goodies. Then I wanted to take photos of this Dunmore Scotland bag next to some real life cows but sadly there are not many sunlight hours in Scotland at the moment so was unable to do so. Sad sad sad. 
I'm feeling a little Scottish today wearing tweed, tartan and a highland cow. So the highland cow bag - it's incredibly practical, it can fit my sketch books, laptop and cameras all at the same time. 
Jumper, socks and boots - H&M, belt - River Island, hat - ASOS, trousers - Zara, scarf - Erdem at 
Jane Davidson and bag - Dunmore Scotland. 


15 comments:

  1. You have such great style and put together fabulous outfits!! Really love how to accessorized this one...everything goes together so well!

    xx, Ally

    pinsandroses.blogspot.com
    *Ladakh Giveaway on my blog*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, we have light here until 4 pm and the darkens comes, it's starting to get to me and it's only the beginning of the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous look ! i love your pants and boots :)
    lovely hat and your smile ;)
    thanks for comment . i'm following you too :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice post

    XO, Carmen
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this look!
    kisses
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful outfit!!!i'm following you!!!if you like mine,do the same!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pics, dear <3

    http://biancacataldi.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Il-fiume-scorre-in-te/116427865107916/

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry it's a sad thurday for you Meggy and
    you didn't get anything

    because I'm *so in touch with the fashion world*
    (!!) I didn't realise it was only select stores
    that would stock it - I thought I could roll
    up to my local branch and get me some skinny trousers!! - drat!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous scarf and hat!

    xx
    http://canvasofculture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love this outfit! The combo hat + scarf is great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's Laura! So weird - I wore this top in grey on thursday for the first time in AGES!! Twins!

    ReplyDelete