Tuesday, 15 November 2011

Christmas Coffees



I'm not sure if I'll ever take this scarf off. My blog might become a bit repetitive - ha. 
Sometimes I really enjoy work, today I enjoyed it because we all got treated to Christmas coffees from Starbucks, wonderful. 
Today I saw this beautiful orange knitted hat but unfortunately I have absolutely no money until pay day so sadly had to leave it in the shop. As soon as pay comes around I'm going to treat myself to the hat and then commence my Christmas shopping!
So this outfit consists of, dress - Dorothy Perkins, cardigan - M&S, boots - River Island, bag - H&M, 
hat - Primark, scarf - Erdem and I've borrowed the gloves from my mum and am not sure where they are from. 



5 comments:

  1. I am in love with your purse :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling outfit as always... Following back :)!

    http://beantownsbarbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the bag and beret! cute look!

    ReplyDelete