Saturday, 5 November 2011

Barbie







I am actaully doing uni work on a Saturday night instead of going out! Madness. Sadly I have no money for fun things at the moment so I'm having to stay in and play with my Barbies. 
These photos are for my still life photography course again, these ones are based on the work of David Lachapelle. Let me know what you think. 
So this outfit is what I wore to work today, jumper - Diane von Furstenberg, skirt and boots - River Island, belt - Dorothy Perkins and necklace and earrings - H&M.

6 comments:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    u can contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! świetnie! :)

    pozdrawiam xoox

    ReplyDelete
  3. barbie's !!!! hahahah i still love them!
    great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Second to last photo is my fave. Love LaChapelle's work. That giant doll head is way creepy. xx
    ailsaloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love barbie too! love the crown, so cute!

    Babi
    www.whenbabispeaks.com

    ReplyDelete