Saturday, 22 October 2011

Sparkles



Just another day at work today so once again cheering myself up with sparkles, this time with the shoes, t-shirt and hair band.
We had a brilliant day at work which finished with gin and tonics - PERFECT. 
I know that you are all probably sick of seeing this skirt on my blog but I just love it so much. 
Today I'm wearing - t-shirt - M Missoni, jumper - Zara, skirt - H&M, belt - ASOS, tights - M&S, shoes - River Island and (mum's) bag - Hermes.
Hope you are all having a good weekend and please leave your comments.

6 comments:

  1. I love your shoes and skirt! cute outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! love the look!!



    http://placequotehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the whole outfit is complemented by the colored belt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey !
    What are you talking about ? That skirt is gorgeous, no one will ever get board of seeing it!
    Anyway, your outfit is super cool :)
    Thanks for your sweet comment !

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. such an adorable skirt! LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete