Friday, 14 October 2011

Smoke Bombs














I listened to an interview with Florence Welsh a couple of days ago and she said that she was finding it difficult not to dress top to toe in burgundy at the moment. My only thought was that I was having the same problem. So today I wore a cheeky little burgundy outfit. Shorts - River Island, jacket and boots - New Look, top - Topshop, necklace - H&M and bag - Accessorize. 
Now the other photos are from the final photo shoot I did with my fantastic model Ian. I've not selected my final ones yet and these ones haven't been cropped or edited but I think so far they are coming out well. I used smoke bombs in a couple of photos and now I am addicted to them, I think they really set the misty mood I was going for. 
Please let me know what you think of the photos and if you have a favourite, to help me narrow them down. 

6 comments:

  1. You look really amazing in burgundy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit, looks stunning! And the smoke effects are great... XX Nini

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love burgundy and it suits you so well =)
    Your blog is so nice, if you like mine we could be following each other, let me know ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your quick reply and for following my blog, I am now following back ! :-) Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOve this post, your blog is great!Thanks for your comment!New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that burgundy look is amazing! very chic

    ReplyDelete