Sunday, 2 October 2011

Phantom of the Opera




I am doing a photo shoot for uni based on the lines from a song,
'A punctured bicycle
On a hillside desolate
Will nature make a man of me yet ?'
So today I went scouting for locations for the photo shoot and found this gorgeous tree! It is the most beautiful colours I've ever seen. 
So today my new leather skirt arrived from H&M, which I love. I'm wearing it with a jumper from Zara, pearls, boots from ASOS and a hairband. 
Tonight I'm going to see the Phantom of the Opera in the cinema, it's filmed live from the Albert Hall. It is pretty much my favourite musical of all time, I am so so so excited! 

4 comments:

  1. This tree is amazing indeed! So is your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the design of your blog is complicated, but the notes are worth trying. great outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post! That tree looks so amazing and almost 'not real'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to take pictures under that tree! So amazing! The leather skirt looks great on you, wish you had a closer picture of you!

    XOXO
    Shels
    http://followyourbliss4ever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete