Wednesday, 19 October 2011

Pensioners



This outfit definitely needs an explanation - tonight there is a pensioner themed night at Hive (our most favourite club). I am so excited! The horrible thing about this outfit is that I only bought the skirt and rain hat for it, everything else I already owned. I am clearly and 80 year old in a 20 year olds body... Also I am kind of in love with this skirt, is that weird?
Today I was working on a photo shoot for The Evening News, it was halloween themed - outfits that you could buy and then wear again. 
Right so THE outfit - skirt and shirt - charity shops, scarf - vintage, glasses - Oscar and Fitch, rain hat - Semichem, shoes - Office, pearls - somewhere in Germany and bag - Urban Outfitters. 

6 comments:

  1. looks good (not joking)
    the first one has a real lucille ball
    old style glamour feel to it
    no - this outfit just proves you'll be a badass
    80 year old :)
    - George

    street style: what are you wearing? (who are you listening to)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The outfit is amazing! Indeed you were able to depict an 80 year old woman with style. And you would still look gorgeous when you'll grow old.:)

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You’re wonderful in these photos, I like your style for the pensioner night!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I really like this outfit! You don't look like you're an 80-year-old lady at all! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah you hit it spot on! Don't worry, granny chic is in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!!! the bonnet looks very nice on you!!

    ReplyDelete