Sunday, 9 October 2011

OSO Jewellery






Now, I'm not sure if any of you will remember but way back in August I helped do the styling on an advertising campaign for OSO jewellery. They have finally launched their collection and these are some of the photos from their look book. I think all the images came out fantastically but I especially like the first image with the skull necklace. To see more of the photos go to http://www.lindsaycampbell.co.uk/portfolio/view/oso--jewellery-aw11/.
Today I was styling on another photo shoot with Lindsay Campbell, this time it was an editorial shoot for the Scotsman's magazine, Spectrum. The magazine should be out in a fortnight and I can't wait to see the images because they looked amazing. The photo shoot took place in a huge stately home and featured evening wear so it was incredibly decadent and sparkly. 
Please ignore my lack of outfit photo today, I am very tired today and am looking a bit of a mess (also I couldn't compete with how gorgeous the model in these photos is!). I will be back on track tomorrow. 



1 comment: