Thursday, 20 October 2011

New Lens Please


I'm over winter already I think, I forget just how cold it is. Not only did I have to put a jumper under my dress today, I also had to wear a pair of gloves!
Please excuse my startled/bored looking expression in my photo today, my camera clicker thing isn't working properly so I was only able to take on photo and sadly this was it! However, on the plus side I am currently in a frantic bidding was on ebay for a new lens for my camera. If I win it will make the winter blues and this not so nice photo all a lot better. I'm also currntly in a less exciting bidding war for a printer. My printer was only 6 months old when it made a strange dissapearance and I've not been able to find it since. My uni work has been mounting up without it so it's time for a new one.
Today's outfit is...cape - Oakwood at Jane Davidson, dress and boots - New Look, jumper - H&M, belt - Dorothy Perkins, gloves - M&S and the bangles are from various places. 

6 comments:

  1. killer pose
    think it's my fave I've seen all year (of anyone)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the print on your dress. And all the browns and blacks, they look lovely together.
    I hope you win that lens, when I bought my 50mm I was so happy, and so was my blog!

    Kaylee
    xx
    Wild Flower

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a classy outfit!
    That cape looks great on you!

    P.S. Thanks for your lovely comment!
    I'm now following you via GFC; #110 follower.
    See you around.

    http://www.momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I know what you mean about winter ... I hate cold weather! :( I like winter clothes, though, hehe. And I really like this dress :).

    You're so lucky to live in Scotland! Most of the bands I love are from Glasgow (Belle & Sebastian, Camera Obscura, etc). I so wish I could go one day! :D

    Have a fab weekend! ;D

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your outfit!!

    XO, Carmen

    Come and visit me too!
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete