Saturday, 15 October 2011

New Coat






Today I purchased a winter coat - very sad time. On the plus side it's a wonderful burgundy colour and has a fur collar. 
I didn't know that a New season of America's Next Top Model had started - All Stars = AMAZING. I've completely caught up and I am loving it so much. I want Alison to win, she is so cute. 
Todays outfit is, new coat - Next, dress and belt - Dorothy Perkins and boots are New Look. 
So I had fun playing with torches is today's photo, I like the effect even if it is slightly blurry.

6 comments:

  1. You always smile and look so positive, I like it :) And the coat is really beautiful!

    http://ulianashalaeva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello

    If you have a fashion website in english you can make free self-advertising here pintalabios.info/en/fashion_websites
    :)

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek! I love this color; and the tailoring is so very vintage. Delicious. ;)

    ReplyDelete