Monday, 24 October 2011

In a Newspaper




Today the photo shoot I worked on last week was in the Edinburgh Evening News. The photographer was Phil Willkinson and the stylist was Lynne McCrossan, however I am gutted because I never got credited as an assistant stylist. So this is the article above. 
Once again I am ebaying like crazy today - I just got myself a polaroid camera for £10! Bargain! It is just in time for starting my still life photography module. 
So today I'm wearing a very sunshine outfit - leggings - Topshop, shirt - River Island, belt - ASOS, boots - New Look, leather jacket - Oakwood at Jane Davidson, necklace and earrings - H&M and the flower is from somewhere in Italy. 
Thank you for all your lovely comments on my last post, I read every one. Please leave your thoughts again and follow along if you fancy.

6 comments:

  1. Your pants are awesome! and YAY for the polaroid camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rad leggings! Only you could pull this off.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your style is so unique and bold. Love it! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you so cool and edgy! Ebay can be so addictive!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations for the Newspaper, that is really cool.

    ReplyDelete