Monday, 10 October 2011

Ian Test Shots





Today I started taking some test shots with my fabulous model Ian.
Punctured bicycle on a hillside desolate,
will nature make a man of me yet?
That's the theme. Let me know what you think of the photos. 
It was absolutely freezing up the hill so I brought out my fur coat, which Ian is also wearing in a few of the photos. I got it from a charity shop in Dublin, it was a bargain! I'm also wearing a jumper from Tesco, skirt - River Island, belt - Dorothy Perkins and I can't remember where the necklaces are from. 


4 comments:

  1. Love your look! I would definitely wear it! So my style! Love the lace blouse+necklaces!!
    Nice to meet you!
    xoxo
    MY LITTLE SUEDE SHOES

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally have that scarf he's wearing.. Love it! It's my fave scarf..Got it in a thrift store in Barcelona...
    Janette the Jongleur

    ReplyDelete