Monday, 17 October 2011

Hor-hey




Living in Scotland really makes you get used to the rain, but today it was the kind of rain where you thought you might drown if you went outside. I didn't drown but when I was driving to Gala the roads were all flooded which was a bit scary.
After the great response my orang-utan had the other day I thought I would show you our giraffe. His name is Hor-hey and we bought him last Christmas, once again all the money made from him was given to charity. He is made entirely of paper mache Desigual bags!
So today is quite an un-colourful outfit for me, I'm wearing a leather skirt, earrings and necklace - H&M, boots - New Look and I made the t-shirt.

11 comments:

  1. Great look.

    I live in Scotland too :) the weather today was horrible couldn't walk down the road for dodging massive puddles!

    I love that giraffe it's amazing.

    Thanks so much for your comment,

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a giraffe sculpture is both random & awesome at the same time! I think I love it! So unique

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT.... GREAT..... POST!!!REALLY INTERESTING...
    COMPLIMENTS....!!! :)
    I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!

    FOLLOW EACH OTHER?!? :)
    I'LL WAIT YOUR ANSWER ON MY BLOG:

    http://dreamsonthestage4.blogspot.com/

    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the black and white combination!!! Great choice ;)

    Evi xoxo

    http://thenotebookofafashionlover.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. so amazing!
    http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, so that's the desiqual giraffe you mentioned in your comment on my blog. Cool!

    Love the look - Great Skater skirt & top
    P.

    ReplyDelete