Thursday, 13 October 2011

Giraffe




I took these photos at 6pm today, can you believe it's that time of year already. Although I love Autumn/Winter fashion I am not looking forward to the long, long, cold winter nights. Winter in Scotland also seems to last for about 6 months of the year. 
Today I'm wearing jumper - Tesco, leggings - Zara, boots - H&M, hat - ASOS, scarf(on hat) - Vintage and giraffe necklace is from Topshop. 
Tomorrow I am hopefully doing my finally photo shoot for my uni project, I'm going to try and pick some smoke bombs up in the morning - should be interesting! I would attempt to make one because they are apparently 'easy' to make - according to Youtube, but I can't even bake a cake so I am doubting it would go well . Hopefully I will have some smokey photos to show you tomorrow. 
Please leave your comments because I love reading them 

5 comments:

  1. I love this outfit!
    So bright and orange looks great on you!

    Interested in following each other's blog via GFC?
    Just let me know, would love to keep in touch with you!

    http://www.momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. following :) beautiful blog!
    Sara xoxo
    sparkle-bomb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! :)

    http://ulianashalaeva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those pants! and ya cant believe the leaves are falling and I'm waking up before the sun rises now- fall is def here!

    ReplyDelete