Thursday, 6 October 2011

The Fine Line of Fashion


Tonight we had an in-store A/W fashion show. In the show we had a leather skirt (very, very similar to the one I'm wearing) from Vince. Now other than the price and the fact that mine is pleather rather than leather, they are almost identical. Both the fashion show and my skirt went down a treat tonight. So as well as Vince, we also had, Dries Van Noten, Diane Von Furstenberg, Armani, M Missoni and lots of others. I love Winter fashion shows because they are more interesting due to all the layering and also I am a little obsessed with fur things!
Today I'm wearing, skirt and necklace(another obsession at the moment) - H&M, jumper - Florda, 
boots - New Look and the faux fur scarf is from Electric Threads. 
Ps. I have officially made it to 100 followers! This is a big milestone for me. Thank you to everyone who is following me, everyone who reads this and also everyone who comments. I read and enjoy reading every single comment so please keep leaving them.

2 comments:

  1. Looking AH-MAZING meggy! I want your leather skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look! That necklace is wonderful, the skirt is the perfect cut, and I love that sweater. The fur scarf is the perfect touch.

    - E, House of Guise

    ReplyDelete