Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Feeling like a traffic cone





Last year my family made a family christmas card, we all wore christmas jumpers and hats - it was beautiful. Now it is becoming a tradition so tonight we took our photo for this years card. Unfortunatly I can't show it do you yet but I will. I still have a beard drawn on my face...
So today I'm feeling a little like a traffic cone due to my very orange outfit or like I just escaped from prison. Jumper - Tesco, jeans - Zara, jacket and boots - New Look, belt - Dorothy Perkins, scarf - Accessorize and (mum's) bag - Hermes. 
Please leave your comments, I love reading them. 

6 comments:

  1. I like your jeans and jacket! traffic cones are cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable in these photos, I like your style!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Giveaway on my blog!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit, love the orange pants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE your style !!
    xoxo

    http://fashionlifepeople.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually really love this! It's so different from what everyone else is doing yet on trend... He floral scarf is amazing and I love the structured blazer. Your shoes are swag!!! Your blOnde hair looks so well thrown up like that! You have such excellent style I shall hang around a while... Thanks for stopping by my blog! <3

    ReplyDelete