Friday, 21 October 2011

Disco Shoes



Today I was working so to make the day better and shinier, I wore my disco shoes. I forgot I had these shoes, I got them 3 years ago in the sale but recently I've been seeing them everywhere. 
Sadly I didn't win the ebay bid for the lens last night but I do have a shiny new printer heading my way.
Tonight the weekend begins - I'm doing a whole mess of uni work - HA.
I'm wearing shirt - Soacked in Luxury, belt - Dorothy Perkins, necklace - H&M, trousers - Monsoon and the disco shoes are from River Island. 

5 comments:

  1. I just love the color of your shirt :)Looks great on you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how sparkly your shoes are! cool outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. im loving your blog nd ur look! very cool!!
    thanks for ur sweet comments! pls come back and follow us!!

    we look forward to seeing and hearing you soon!!

    www.shervinsworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this necklace and it has become one of my all time favorites! It goes with everything! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! And loving the disco shoes!! Fancy!

    ReplyDelete