Friday, 23 September 2011

World's Worst Blogger




I am the world's worst blogger, sorry! I hardly blogged about LFW at all - It was amazing but exhausting because I was working so hard. A brilliant, brilliant experience though and would recommend that you all go. So whilst I was there I was a bit too busy to blog. 
On my return from London I went back to uni and left my camera cable in Edinburgh so that's why I haven't posted since I got back. But I should be back on track now so don't worry.
Today I'm wearing sequin trousers - Topshop, jumper - DVF and a vintage head scarf.
I'm trying the different textures trend today with my sequin trousers and angora jumper, I'm not sure how I feel about this combo...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Meggy! I love your style and blog! Can't wait for your pictures from LFW ;)

    ReplyDelete