Saturday, 3 September 2011

Work Day



Work today, out tonight. This is what I wore to work, dress - River Island, t-shirt - Gap, Belt - Dorothy Perkins and Bag - Accessorize. 
Today I got a new phone (finally!), it's a pretty old school Nokia with buttons. I LOVE it, I can't work anything with touch screen or the internet. It's a pet hate of mine when people sit and play on their phone all the time. 
I look like I have a bit of a double chin in these photos... yum. 
I keep forgetting to say, but please vote for my blog for the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards - New Fashion Blog section. There is a link at the bottom of my blog. Thank you!
Time to shine my dancing shoes. Have a good night everyone!

7 comments:

  1. this is a great look to work! really inspired! :)

    www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your lipstick !

    kisses,
    Klaudia B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great clutch! love the tassel!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha thats me.. Always on my phone.. Love the look.. Honestly.. Especially that belt and bag..

    Cheers! ~Angel

    ReplyDelete
  5. meggy, i dont think the voting thing works... unless im just being a technospazz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tricky... It works when I try it :(

    ReplyDelete