Sunday, 4 September 2011

One of the Boys.



I went out with my friends from school last night, and it turns out that most of them are boys. So today I thought I'd try that mannish tailoring trend thats kicking about. I kind of like it! I couldn't find my hat or briefcase though so will no doubt do a similar outfit soon which includes both the hat and briefcase. 
Shirt - H&M, waistcoat - Dorothy Perkins, trousers - Zara and I borrowed the tie off my dad.
Now bad luck strikes in 3s and today all 3 bad things happened to me while I was taking these photos.
1. I was hungover. (Vodka, Gin and lemonade is not a tasty cocktail like I thought it would be.)
2. I got stung by nettles all down my arm. 
3. I dropped my new best friend, my wireless camera remote, in the river. 
So now am having deja vu while I order my second wireless remote of the week. I feel quite exposed when I am out taking photos of myself, people who are walking by stop and look at you funny. 
Blogger has done something funny to the bottom of my second image but I'm just going to go with it. 
Hope you're having a good weekend and please leave your comments because I love reading them.


12 comments:

  1. you shouldn't have said that - I thought it was some
    effect you were going for!!!

    oh no, the camera remote didn't last long!!!

    you can't tell any of these mishaps from these photos
    love the colours of your clothes+background
    great outfit
    err how long are your legs!!!
    - George

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos and beautiful outfit! love your pants! nice blog and love your header! :)

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifuul outfiit , I really love Ure shoes and ure pants !


    Bisou :x

    Doudinou <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute trousers!

    xo Camilla

    www.intothefoldfashion.com

    please help me win a place in Bloggers Wardrobe by liking this picture Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool look!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you look amazing and I LOVE the background! I'm totally in love with your pants!

    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cool... i wish i can handle to wear like that, lol!


    Anyway, I followed your blog, hope you can follow back, too!
    Thanks!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope your friend isn't too upset with you :).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit :)


    www.neifilef.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. great pics!!! Love the outfit and the hairstyle!!!!!

    http://udontthinktwice.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. This outfit is so nice, you look so good in these pictures, I love your pants and that vest is perfect, the perfect touch and I love your shoes! You have a lovely blog and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow!!!

    your just so ROCKING in this outfit!!!

    i love the pieces you put together,
    so very stylish babe!!!

    thanks for stopping by my blog... i like yours very much and if you like mine too then follow me and i will follow you back for sure!!!

    Label me ADDICT ♥
    http://street-chic-blahhhhh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete