Friday, 2 September 2011

Oh hello fashion show photos






My new toy arrived in the post today, a wireless clicker thing for my camera which means I can now take photos of myself properly (much to my sisters relief!)
I have no idea how the last photo happened but I love it!
So today I'm wearing jacket - H&M, t-shirt - Zara, leggings - River Island and boots - ASOS. 
Now I have a very important question - do these leggings look ok? I've always liked wet look leggings on other people but have never been brave enough, until now, to get my own. Let me know what you think. 


I finally have photos from the fashion show I did on Wednesday!! This is photos of the Jane Davidson showcase event in the Scotish National Galleries. There were a lot more outfits than this but I've picked a few of my favourites to show you.


Both of the looks above are Diane Von Furstenberg (Love the bag)



These next 2 looks are M Missoni. The cuff dress is a favourite of mine. 


And here we have Pringle of Scotland.



The next 2 looks are Erdem. The first one is a dress and mac, the inspiration for the print is from Monet's waterlilies painting. 



On to Dries van Noten, a new collection for us. I really love the top in the second photo with the sequin sleeve. 


This is Clements Riberio styled with Wolford tights as they did for their runway show.


Now don't be fooled, this might look like a Jenny Packham but this stunning sequin gown is actually by David Meister. 



Closing the show we have Jenny Packham (The Kate Middleton dresses). These dresses really speak for themselves. Stunning.


I'm glad I could finally show you all what I do at work! I love working at the shop most of the time but it is just amazing when we get to do events like these, despite all the hard work that goes into them they are so much fun.

7 comments:

  1. That is really cool. I love your pants and your rock'n'roll attitude.
    Have an amazing weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic photos :)

    the fashion show looked amazing!

    http://jazza17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome collection.. Ha I need to get one of those! I have been having the same problem when it comes to taking your own pictures.. Funny because I just talked about it on my blog.. Love the look.. It is very model off duty..

    Love! ~Angel

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look really pretty! I love the rocker chic outfit. <3 i'm a new follower. hope you can check out my blog and follow if you like. :)

    http://thepinkleomnadegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love ur jean jacket :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete