Thursday, 15 September 2011

London London London



I've been here only a day and already London has nearly killed me. I walked everywhere today so my feet are very sore, I couldn't face putting my shoes back on, standing up or smiling in these photos because I'm so tired!
I've had a brilliant day I went to almost everywhere on my list, including the Nation Portrait Gallery, Topshop on Oxford Street and Dover Street Market. Dover Street Market is the coolest shop I have ever been in! It stocks a lot of different designers which are all quirky in their own way. However it's not the clothes, shoes or jewellery which makes this shop amazing, it's the way its displayed. There is a giant boat in the middle of one floor, animal skulls on another and there is even a vending machine with 
t-shirts in it. 
T-shirt - River Island, dress - New Look, (evil) boots and hat - ASOS and bag - Hermes. 



5 comments:

  1. You definitely look tired but I'm sure it's all worth it because of all the nice shops you've been to. :D

    I love you outfit by the way! :D

    http://www.theapplesofmyeye-carina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hat is gorgeous with that dress!

    Dont forget to enter my $100 Nordstrom gift card + Nars polish giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh Dover Street Market sounds amazing! I've never heard of it before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is super cute!!
    francesca
    http://www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete