Wednesday, 14 September 2011

London Fashion Week Starts NOW




So I've arrived in London with no map, no idea where I'm going and no sense of direction. I do however have these fabulous boots and some ambition. I'm ambitious in the sense of having a list of around 10 places dotted all over the city that I'd like to visit tomorrow at the same time as taking photos of people for a street style project I'm doing. We'll see how it goes. 
Today I'm wearing, jeans - J Brand at Jane davidson, tee - H&M, shirt - River Island and boooots - New Look.
On the train today I was reading some magazines and I have to ask if anyone else is sick of seeing these dresses? It seems they have been in every single magazine over the last few months and although I think they are great dresses, I am bored of them. 
Please leave your thoughts and comments because I love reading them.






3 comments:

  1. THE BOOTS! yes yes yes

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOOOOTS!! LOVEE... WANNA HAVE!

    xLove!
    ninajj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous!
    Love http://theburntplum.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete