Monday, 5 September 2011

Just Casual...





Thank you for all of the lovely comments yesterday and hello new followers! I'm not sure why I haven't taken photos here before, this spot is 2 minutes from my house. So seeing as everyone liked the backdrop yesterday I thought I would use it again.
I went to Ikea today to pick up some things I needed for going back to uni but other that haven't done much today - it's been amazing. 
Today I'm wearing...t-shirt and trousers - Topshop (Feeling a wee bit conscious that my stomach is out today!), bag - Zara, boots and earrings - H&M and hat is from a little shop in Spain.
Please leave your comments.


9 comments:

  1. i LOVE the HAT and that bAG!!!

    Label me ADDICT ♥
    http://street-chic-blahhhhh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look very chic!!
    kisses from prague and have a beautiful day!
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely accessories!

    www.redsolesandredwine.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Ikea.. always finding good cheap thing.. Love this look by the way.. Especially that top..

    Hugs! ~Angel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting honey :)

    I love the accessories !

    /U
    pug-a-licious

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hat is the cutest finishing touch!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww.. your bag is adorable and so with your earings! :) Followed you babe!

    ReplyDelete