Sunday, 11 September 2011

Weekend


I've had a really busy last couple of days. On Friday I drove down to London and back for an interview with Yunus and Eliza - http://www.yunus-eliza.co.uk/. I got the job and will be working at their space at Somerset House in London Fashion Week. Their jewellery is 'Sculpture to be worn' and I am completely in love with it all. London Fashion Week starts on Thursday and I am planning to take hundreds of photos to show you.
Then yesterday I was modelling for a bag company, I will get photos up as soon as I can of the shoot. 
Today I moved into my new flat in Galashiels, this is where I go to Uni. I start back at Uni tomorrow morning and am still not really ready, finishing my summer project as I type!
Anyway, down to business...wrap - H&M, top - River Island, jeans - Zara, belt - Dorothy Perkins and shoes - Office. These are my favourite colours at the moment and I love wearing them all at the same time. 
I must go and finish my project now, hope you all had a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Wow i love the pop of orange in this outfit!the matching orange shoes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! You make orange look so easy to pull off! I'm holding a MARVELOUS giveaway at the moment, I would love it if you could enter!
    xx, Maria
    www.avenuemaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete