Thursday, 8 September 2011

Horses and Blue





Today I got my bum in gear and started doing my holiday project because after today I am crazy busy until I go back to uni on Monday. So I am trying to fit a whole summers worth of work into a day.
I took a break from cutting and sticking to take these photos with my new camera remote after the disaster of the last one!
I'm wearing, horse t-shirt - H&M, belt - Dorothy Perkins, trousers - ASOS and the horse bag is from Urban Outfitters.
Tomorrow I am getting up at 6am for an interview in London at 2pm and then flying back up the road. But hopefully I will find the time to take a cheeky wee London outfit photo and get in online. I also am hoping to get a chance to see the Corrine Day - Face exhibition that is going on in London at the moment. 
Leave your thoughts. 




10 comments:

  1. wow amazing look and blog :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this skirt is so pretty. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great skirt!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The whole look is a stunner!
    I looove it!

    hugs and kisses by Mani.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful in blue!!!!! love the skirt!!!
    Freesia

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the blue pleated skirt, so gorgeous!

    <3 Alison
    alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blue is great!

    ninajj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this kind of blue!!! those pants are awesome! really!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love everything about this look! the top knot, the monochrome, the horse bag, love it! following!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blog is amazing and provides me with great style and fashion inspiration!

    I'm attending New York Fashion Week and would love for you to check out my coverage (lots of insider exclusives and fashion moments)

    goodbadnfab.blogspot.com
    style and musings of a fashion lawyer playing, living, shopping and working in LA

    ReplyDelete