Saturday, 17 September 2011

Fashion Week





London Fashion Week is tiring! So I apologise for the slightly tired looking photos. So far though it has been an amazing experience, I have met some amazing people and designers, seen some of the craziest outfits ever (I promise I will get photos of some of them) and I've just been having so much fun. I'm so tired when I get home though which is why I didn't post yesterday.
Yunus and Eliza are launching their S/S '12 collection at Paris Fashion week so I am showing this installation for them at London. I'm wearing some of their jewellery in today's photos. I'm also wearing.. boots - New Look, velvet leggings - Topshop and top - River Island.

3 comments:

  1. Fashion week is amazing, hope you have fun sweetie :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fringe on your dress! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that eagle! Im going round the exhibition at Summerset today so ill come say hi!

    www.jaimecj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete