Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Falling in the Bath is Dangerous





Yeeeeeah buddy I have business cards! I feel so grown up. I got them because tomorrow I am going to work in London but at the same time I have to do a street fashion project for uni. I thought it was important to have something to give people so that they didn't think I was just a creep taking photos of them and of course to hype up ye old blog.
I'm back at home tonight and I'm going to see the Legally Blonde musical - very very excited. I wanted to wear something pink and sparkly to see Legally Blonde (obviously) but didn't want to look too fancy so have casualled it up.
Jeans - J Brand at Jane Davidson, sequin top and cardigan - charity shop.

4 comments:

  1. Now those are some fun photos :) Nothing wrong with business cards ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your sweater.. and your pants rock:) p.s. I entered a blogger contest and I really need you to 'like' my picture.. it only takes a second. And the contest only runs until this Friday! I'd really appreciated. here is an explanation: http://cyliaaaa.blogspot.com/2011/09/tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love picture no2
    you are totally channeling christina applegate at her best!!
    cute cards
    I had some made up too - looks a bit more professional than bits of paper with your blog address printed on!!
    - def better now for when I'm stopping people in the street asking if I can take a pic of their outfit!!

    ReplyDelete