Monday, 8 August 2011

Warrior





Today I was in a studio working on a photo shoot for Oso, a new jewellery brand. We were taking photos for their advertising campaign, will show you photos as soon as they are released. I was helping with the styling again but it is completely different to styling a clothes photo shoot because jewellery shots are more like beauty shots so you don't see the whole of the model. Tomorrow I'm doing an on location shoot for the same campaign. I'm so excited because I've never done a location shoot before. 
So today I'm wearing a wrap and boots both from H&M. I'm completely in love with this wrap because there are so many ways to wear it and it is so warm!
Please leave your comments because I love reading them also hello new followers!



7 comments:

  1. That ethnic quilt is amazing. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauww!! great pictures and love your style!
    Hope you have time to visit my blog.

    xoxo

    CLU

    From MYSTYLEVISION

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos! Love the wrap, such a cool piece!

    GTBB,
    http://www.badjoan.com
    http://www.badjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorite posts so far! You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect! you look so pretty :)
    follow each other? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, the 2nd photo is like something out of a fashion magazine! Love the wrap!

    ReplyDelete