Monday, 29 August 2011

A tiny little bike!




I think it's only 2 weeks until I go back to uni. I payed the deposit on my flat today (3 weeks late) and enrolled into 2nd year last night. I'm finally getting my head round the idea of going back, but this also means that I have a summer project to do before returning. It is a truly dull and uninspiring project which I'm going to attempt tonight - wish me luck. 
Dress - Topshop, necklace - present from a friend and boots and socks - H&M.
Please leave your thoughts because I love reading them. 

5 comments:

  1. You look so chic and cute, I love the bike, I have one too :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your shoes!!
    you look just amazing!
    kisses from prague and have a great day sweetie!
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with the project i've got one to do at the moment and i just keep putting it off! lovely outfit and gorgeous boots!

    MADAM PATTY

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love bikes ;)and want to have the necklace!
    Flowery dress is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful printed dress :) its super cute! love the necklace as well!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete