Thursday, 11 August 2011

Rain rain go away..



I'm sorry for not posting yesterday, although it was my day off I had a really busy day. I made my first ever successful cake yesterday for my dad's birthday! I was so proud of myself because I am usually terrible at baking. 
It has not stopped pouring with rain over the last 2 days so today I'm wearing a very rain friendly outfit. T-shirt - Gap, wrap cardigan - M&S (forgot I had this and am now back in love with it), jeans - Zara, wellies - Hunter, necklace - Dorothy Perkins and umbrella - M Missoni. 


5 comments:

  1. I love your orange pants! Your cardigan is really gorgeous too. It's been super rainy here (in Ottawa) too lately.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice pants and blog !

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pants are great on you!!

    would be a pleasure if you visit me on my blog too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling boots and fabulous style!
    We should follow each other?
    xxx Emily of EL Vintage

    ReplyDelete