Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Photo Shoot Day 2



I had such a busy day today so I didn't have time to take nice photos. I was working at the second half of the photo shoot from yesterday. We were shooting on the streets of Glasgow, which is really difficult for a number of reasons. It is really hard to get the lighting right especially since Scottish weather changes every second, people keep coming up to you and asking what you're doing and we couldn't dress the model on the street so had to keep running back to the studio. Despite all these difficulties, the shoot went really well and it was really interesting to work on. 
When I got home from the shoot I had to go babysitting so didn't have any time to take a photo and I'm looking a bit sleepy in the photo.
Today I'm wearing M Missoni top, skirt and belt - River Island and the bangles are from various places. 
Please leave your thoughts. 




9 comments:

  1. great colour maxi skirt!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessing over your maxi skirt! The colour is divine, and you look gorgeous <3

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit, you look amazing, I love your accessories :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is gorgeous - I adore your maxi skirt :)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds so exciting!!
    I love you skirt so much :) And your hair is gorgeous.

    xxx Irinja (1milliondresses.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your HAIR Meggy and the SKIRT. awesome colours. P.s I got blogger so i could comment on your blogggie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the skirt.
    loadsofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great skirt and nicely matched with the bangles!

    pastpresentfutureppf.blogspot.com

    peace x

    ReplyDelete