Sunday, 7 August 2011

Missoni Hotel


I'm not going to lie, last night was messy but I still got up today, got dressed and went for yet more cocktails. The only way to get rid of a hangover if to drink more cocktails, and where better for cocktails than the Missoni hotel? I was feeling very Carrie Bradshaw drinking cosmopolitans. 
The weather today was miserable so yet again I'm wearing a jumper in August! I'm taking inspiration for this look from Dries Van Noten because their styling for this season is silk bottoms and jumpers on top, I love the contrast of fabrics! I have to say though that my outfit is nowhere near as colourful or cool as Dries. My skirt is from French Connection ( I love the pockets) and the rest of the outfit is from H&M. 
After today I'm going on a detox because I have been drinking and eating far too much lately. No more cocktails for me...

13 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog !♥

    www.loretta-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit, that skirt is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit, I love your skirt! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit and neat post... wanna follow each other =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great, like the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah you look so chic! LOVE the look! :)


    www.shevahh.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha i believe another drink definitely cures a hangover..you look lovely!
    xo
    francesca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit!
    Follow each other? :)

    XO,
    Lucija

    withlovelucija.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That skirt is so so pretty, love it and also how you styled it with that shirt, thumbs up :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving your style!!

    would be a pleasure if you visit me on my blog too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete