Monday, 22 August 2011

It's only Monday..



Another work outfit. I only have 2 weeks of work left and then it's back to the life of a student, I can't decide which I prefer. Although uni is a lot of fun and less work than actual work, I am really enjoying doing all my styling work, and working on photo shoots and fashion shows. However, when I get back to uni I'm starting a new course, Fashion Communication so hopefully it will be more interesting than first year!
So anyway - the outfit! Jacket and t-shirt- H&M, scarf - Alexander McQueen, skirt - Miss Selfridge and shoes - Urban Outfitters. I'm also wearing a belt but realise you cant see it in these photos (oops!)
Please leave your comments because I love reading them. 

6 comments:

  1. love this skull scarf!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. adore your scarf. i've been lusting after one. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. McQueen scarf! Yeah love your style :))
    Followed you, check out my blog?

    modafobik.

    ReplyDelete
  4. U look so chic!! Love the bright top with the denim jacket and ur macqueen scarf is so RAD.
    xx

    ReplyDelete