Saturday, 6 August 2011



I'm going on a work night out tonight to celebrate my manager's engagment. This outfit seemed like the perfect bridge between smart and casual. Top, shorts and belt - River Island and boots - H&M.
I feel like every time I go into River Island at the moment there are loads of things I want, their stuff used to be so tacky and fluorescent but now I think they're one of my favourite shops! There stuff is all so on trend but it's not trying to be quirky or cool like Topshop or Urban Outfitters, it is just selling really fashionable stuff. Love, love, love. 


13 comments:

  1. Hey Meggy, i really love this outfit....great style!
    xo Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photos and blog! I've bookmarked you. :)
    xx
    I LIKE IT FAST

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely love the outfit!
    http://vanessalu91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look, love the detail of your shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You so look like Kirsten Dunst in the first photo!


    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    playing an impostor

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the first shot. well executed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely top! Very nice outfit! Folloiwng you :) Follow me back if you like my blog :)

    PAPERBIRDS

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your top soo soo much, just perfect, your blog is soo lovely by the ways, i will be visiting it again very soon :)

    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been reading your blog for the last thirty minutes! Such great posts. Please check out my blog when you get a chance!

    Please check out my blog when you get a chance!
    http://www.goodbadnfab.blogspot.com
    a fashion lawyer by day, fashion police by night...I play at red carpet events, shop all over town, and live life in the fab lane in LA!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing outfit!!!
    Yes I'll follow you.
    Love your blog!*
    **************
    Kiss from Portugal
    www.cofashopaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. this top is so amazing! ♥_♥ I love how you paired it with high waisted shorts, their color is beautiful by the way

    ReplyDelete