Wednesday, 3 August 2011

I lied, Summer's back..




Well my Autumn didn't last very long! Today it was really warm so I had to put some summer clothes back on! Top - Topshop, scarf - Urban Outfitters, skirt and belt - Zara, bag - vintage and the bangles are from various places.
I apologise for the photos tonight, there was nobody around to take them for me so I took them myself on self timer so they are horribly out of focus! Never mind, I think you get the idea. On the plus side I found these sunglasses today which I thought I'd lost and I also saw an AMAZING jumper on the Topshop website which will hopefully be in my possession and on my blog tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

6 comments:

  1. This is very nice, like it!

    Henar ♥
    ... OH MY VOGUE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scarf and back pack!!! Great look!=)

    http://aphroditeslair9999.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your scarf! :)

    www.fashionjazz.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the skirt, the color is great !
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great oufit!
    I love your blog, followed x
    cantruninheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVELY outfit ! i love the skirt and bag most of all ! You are such an inspiration. Love you blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    XO,
    Mybrunetteworld.com

    ReplyDelete