Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Fashion Show Day



Fashion show day. I took these photos very late after a long day. The fashion show went brilliantly though, hopefully I will get some photos of it to show you. 
Top - Topshop, I made the sheer skirt, belt - Dorothy Perkins (£5!! Love) and earrings are from H&M. 
I had a complete saga with getting a shirt for this outfit, but in the end didn't get the one I wanted but I'm still pretty pleased with the overall effect of this outift. 
So big news today...(drum roll)....I finally took the plunge and bought wet look leggings. I'm still not sure how I feel about them but I will do a post sometime and let my faithful followers decide. Anyhoo, it is definitely time for bed!

1 comment:

  1. Love the tassle earrings!;)Love the tassle earrings!;)

    ReplyDelete