Wednesday, 17 August 2011

ELLE



It has always been a dream of mine to be in Grazia on the style hunter pages. Today something even better happened. I got a phone call asking if I would like to be in ELLE for their street style section - my answer 'HELL YES'.
So 40 minutes later I met the journalist and the photographer in town, answered their questions and got my photo taken. Hopefully you will see my face in the next issue of ELLE!
This is what I wore for the shoot - top and belt - River Island, skirt - Zara, boots - H&M, socks and necklace - Dorothy Perkins, hat - ASOS and vintage scarf.


5 comments:

  1. you look so pretty!i wanna buy hat like yours!:)
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on getting into ELLE, so jealous! just love this skirt and the colours in this outfit are gorgeous :)

    MADAM PATTY

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love everything here meggy! ;)

    thanks for the follow and for the sweet comment on my blog ;)

    followed you back! xo

    stay awesome,

    Riz ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I love your skirt and the color combo! Cute!

    Stop by some time at http://stylelustpages.com!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah congrats on the magazine success! i am liking this outfit and its vintage influences, really suits you!

    ReplyDelete