Tuesday, 2 August 2011

A/W has officially arrived



Yesterday my September Issue of Vogue came through the door so now I feel like it is officially Autumn/Winter. Today was a miserable rainy day which was perfect for pulling out ye old A/W wardrobe. So today I'm wearing jumper - DVF, trousers - Zara, fur scarf - Electric Threads, boots - H&M and a vintage head scarf. Between the jumper and the scarf this has to be the softest outfit I own, it's amazing. 
I'm wearing sunglasses inside because I look a little worse for wear today after getting in at 6 this morning and getting up again at 10.30. 

9 comments:

  1. nicee,
    xxx lot
    http://lamiamoltodolcelombrico.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooo electric threads! feel so honored to get a mention, and don't start wearing jumpers yet, i've not even been away! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for fall! I can't wait either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg... fall! life is more faster than ever!

    SayQueen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit!

    I'm hosting a Shopbop giveaway at my blog at the moment, come along and enter :D!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks so cool like that! I'm loving the head scarf! And that fur scarf looks awesome, too! :)

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous look!

    your newest follower Michelle
    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think your the only person who can pull this outfit off ! I love it ! You are such an inspiration. Love you blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    XO,
    Mybrunetteworld.com

    ReplyDelete